Saturday, August 6, 2011

Choosing Choices Chosen:


The path split ahead of me
So I chose to stop; stand still
The choice waited to see my will
This simple choice was not easy

Though I made no move,
The split came closer to feet
I looked for help above
But it was already at my feet

One way would curse me to solitude
The other would start a bitter feud
One would quake my magnitude
The other would break a multitude

Is it time to change the world?
This action surely will have an effect
One path would transform my world
The other would the whole world affect

God help me choose, the right choice
Make me wise before I send my voice
Misery of me is a small price to pay
Misery of she cannot be fair I say
Misery of we cannot be the right way

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the option chooses itself, but later in life, whichever way things go, you'll feel better if you know it was your own conscious decision, so choose if you can. Wish I could be more helpful, but all I can say is good luck =)

    ReplyDelete