Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bewildered:


Silence cloaks the stage
Everyone has gone away
I hoped for a still page
For I still want to play

I’ve been masked so long
I don’t know where to belong
I don’t know which face was mine
Which mask is me; which laugh genuine?

Which of my hearts can break?
Which of my smiles is fake?
I am in a hall of mirrors
Each showing different horrors

Each image is a different me
Each image is right,
Each image (is) wrong
How shall I sleep tonight?

What’s real Lord, am lost
Which me can I take home today
Which I can take me home today?
The show is over, what do I do?
In the silence of the stage, where do I go?

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't really matter which you comes home, just as long as you DO come home, that's what it's here for =)Remember, just like the song says, every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

    ReplyDelete